From UFStarfleet Wiki
The Aide to the UFS Superintendent assists the Superintendent with administrative functions with regard to the Cadet Corps and the Academy Degree Program, as well as other ancillary things. The job is a kind of administrative assistant to the Academy Superintendent and includes tasks and duties that are varied in scope because of the multiple responsibilities that come with managing the Academy as a whole.
This job in under development. Tasks assigned include a variety of odd jobs in maintaining records on Cadet Activity, receiving and notating Squadron Mentor reports, sending out group emails and notices in-world, and assisting in the management of the Academy Degree Program.
- 190120 to Present - 3249Rowena Resident
- ADP Associates
- 6 months working at Academy
- Excellent command of written English.
- Must be well-versed in Academy procedures
- Work well as a member of a team
- Good communication skills
- ADP Bachelor