From UFStarfleet Wiki
Mission Steeltopia -- History and Mission Parameters
- Stardate 100223
During a Magellan mission from last year, the team has discovered a Sciene Station on planet Steeltopia called SCSE. There we found boats, an airship, a holodisplay of a solar system, a Tesla powered desk computer and above all, a Rocket site. While studying the Rocket i saw a Stellar Cartography display with detailed data of local space stretching 25 ly's. Either they have a powerfull telescope or the rocket have a FTL drive. if the latter, then we found a Warp capable species. I will plan a covert expedition to that Institute with the USS Magellan to find out about their studies and goals. This expedition is expected to last about a week and is pre-planned at early march. Since this will be a covert mission the team will need Victorian clothing.
- Stardate 100226
The expdition starts on Stardate 100301 at 10 am SLT or a bit later. Some preparations must be performed before the launch of the USS Magellan. The list is as follow:
- Remove the Tritanium plating we used during "Moonraker" mission to Pinastri VII from the hull.
- Refit and overhaul the internal systems.
- Recharge the Warpcore.
- Restock the Sickbay with medicines, equipment, etc.
- Recalibrate and upgrade the EMH system.
- Recalibrate the Subspace Comm array.
- Establish the Comm uplink for the expedition.
- Check the weapon systems namely the 2 Quantum Phasers and the Torpedo array.
- Load 24 micro Quantum Torpedo's.