From UFStarfleet Wiki
|!! IMPORTANT !!|
|UFS CompOps can ONLY be reached by the CompOps Support System http://support.ufstarfleet.org|
|Due to the amount of requests we get every day, we are forced to adapt this policy per direct.|
We cannot go over many systems to check for messages, hence we have to keep that down to a minimum so we can
ensure quick response time and personal attention wherever required. Thank you for your cooperation.
|Impossibilium nulla obligatio est|
|Office of Computer Operations|
|*Founded: 2382 - Stardate 071206|
|*Location: Pinastri Sector|
|*Homebase: UF Starfleet Command Headquarters|
|*Division Head: Eddie Hagoromo|
|*Vice Division Head: Lizzy Gracemount|
The Office of Computer Operations (CompOps in abbreviated form) is the coordinating authority for all UFS online representations, as well as the external communities. CompOps coördinates and structures all the information online and manages the (regular) updates to these communities. CompOps works closely together with the Office of Public Relations & Marketing and Office of Intellectual Property Management to both explore new grounds for UFS and guard our public appearance and intellectual properties.
CompOps in UFS:
- All CompOps Queries will be answered via the CompOps Support System: http://support.ufstarfleet.org
Please read this VERY carefully before you come running to CompOps with questions or remarks, your answer might be in here.
- UFS CompOps standa for UFS Computer Operations. We work under the Commander UFStarfleet.
- Our team can be reached by contacting us via the CompOps Support System: http://support.ufstarfleet.org
- We aim to answer any questions/issues/requests within 48 working hours (which is 2 working days), this includes, but is not limited to: Approving your Forum Accounts, Email Queries, # Changing/Updating Ranks in Forums, Descriptions, etc.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost passwords or incorrect personal information. Users and/or their superiors are themselves responsible for maintaining and updating their personal information via the correct channels.
- CompOps is NOT responsible for information provided by others and/or checking the validity of such information.
- CompOps CAN act on suspicions of information being provided that has indications of being false and withholds the right to validate, alter, update or remove infringements.
- CompOps Will NOT spread, publish or duplicate personal information, such as IP Addresses, Names, Addresses, Cities and other stored information other then for backup purposes, unless ordered by court via court-order or legal jurisprudence valid in the country of origin.
- CompOps withholds the right to check personal information for duplicate accounts (alts), however will ONLY investigate if there is reasonable doubt over the identity of a person. The outcome of this process is marked "For your eyes only" and classified "Top Secret" only to be released to certain members of Command.
|UFS Wikipedia Team||Name|
|UFS Wikipedia Team Leader||MilesPrower Dagger|
|UFS Wikipedia Team Member||Eddie Hagoromo|
|UFS Wikipedia Team Member||Aryela Dagger|
|UFS Wikipedia Team Member||Lizzy Gracemount|
|UFS Wikipedia Team Member||Sniper Schridde|
Website of the Year: Main Website (CompOps) - 150830
Website of the Year: UFS Forums (CompOps) - 180818
UF Starfleet HQ Award: CompOps - 180818