From UFStarfleet Wiki
- 1 Introduction
- 2 History of Contact
- 3 Technological Profile
- 4 Physiological/Medical Profile
- 5 Cultural/Historical Profile
- 6 Threat Assessment
- 7 Strategic Objectives
- 8 Tactical Considerations
- 9 Vessel Database
- 10 Intelligence Reports
Region Reconnaissance Mission Siren's Gulf
Location of planet: Class-M Planet, 8.2 LY away spin ward from Pinastri
- Officers on mission
- LT. Zach Mammoth
- Starship: Type 10 Shuttlecraft
Equipment Utilized: S.C.U.B.A. gear, type II phaser
Uniform Type: environmental wet suit
- Stardate: 110424
The objectives are as follows
1. Determine the level of threat, if any, to UFS.
2. Observe and report on any occurrences during observation period.
History of Contact
- There is currently no previous contact with the people of Siren's Gulf.
- For the most part, Sirens Cove is void of any advanced technology, save for a central control room, which seems to regulate and direct the population. This control room houses an artificial intelligence system responsible for monitoring technological systems and customs of the inhabitants.
- The inhabitants of Sirens Cove appear to be humanoid in form, but about 1.5 times larger than Terrans, averaging about 3.5 meters tall.
- This culture is highly sexualized. Adolescents reaching the age of majority are forced to navigate a labyrinth rife with sexual challenges, many of which are fatal.
- The lack of advanced technology in Sirens Gulf, indicates that a threat to UFS is minimal, at best.
- This planet offers no tactical advantage to UFS.
- This population is not capable of advanced aeronautics. Aside from rudimentary sea faring vessels, there is nothing to report.
- Planetary surveillance
Planetary scans indicate a world covered 86% by water. Land is at a premium. This planet is teeming with life. Vast oceans are home to both plant and animal life. The land however seems to be void of animal life, safe the inhabitants of the planet.