From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Nova Class Starship
- Starship Type : Surveyor & Frigate
- Registry : NCC-72058
- 4th Fleet - Port of Call: SS Alexandria Station
- Constructed: Riverside Shipyards
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Gamma Quadrant.
- Captain: Jack Thrace
- Current Status: Active
Following the launch of the USS Angola, in the beginning of the year, she was immediately placed on standby, operating with a skeleton crew, until the time came to rendezvous at the Khittomer Wormhole.
On stardate 060601, of the year 2381, the USS Angola had recieved a fresh compliment of crew and was enroute to rendezvous with the remainder of the 2nd Fleet and cross through the Khittomer Wormhole to Pinastri later that day.
She was reassigned to the 4th Fleet in late 2385.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 165 Meters
- Beam :: 62 Meters
- Draft :: 34 Meters
- Displacement :: 127.500 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 11.750
- Hull Type :: Duranium-Tritanium Composite Single Hull
- Decks :: 8
- Officers :: 15
- Crew :: 65
- Evacuation Capacity :: 225
- UFS Starships of this Class