From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Norway Class Starship
- Starship Type : Light Cruiser
- Registry : NCC-64287
- Constructed: Cascadia Shipyards
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Delta Quadrant.
- Captain: Cho'tak Gos
The USS Argus is a Norway Class Light Cruiser which has seen extensive modifications, additional sensors and science facilities have been added throughout the ship at the cost of less offensive and defensive strength.
The USS Argus is currently under command of Klingon-Human Hybrid Captain Cho'tak Gos and is engaged in Scientific Research in the Airithea System of the Pinastri Sector.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 364.77 Meters
- Width :: 225.61 Meters
- Height :: 52.48 meters
- Displacement :: 622,0004 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 2.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium/Tritantium Composite
- Armour :: None
- Decks :: 12
- Crew :: 135
- Evacuation Capacity :: 500
The Argus has been subjected to extensive modifications, removing all but two of its Phaser Banks and replacing them with Advanced Sensor Packages.