From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Saber Class Starship
- Starship Type : Fast Frigate & Border Defence
- Registry : NCC-64372
- Constructed: Copernicus Shipyards
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Delta Quadrant.
- Captain: Glenn Mckay
Named for the famed hand-and-a-half sword used by the ancient Scots of Terra, The USS Claddech Mor was assigned to Patrol of the Pinastri System almost immediately upon her creation, augmenting the picketing capabilities of the USS Tornado (NPC Ship) and the USS Ulysses (NPC Ship).
In the Summer of 2387, hostilities broke out between the Federation and the El' Dorain Combine, and hte Claddech Mór was assigned to Gamma Frigate Squadron, alongside the USS Lakota (NPC Ship) and the USS Katana (NPC Ship), where they were assigned to the Midgar Sector for the interception of the EDC Fleet heading to the Deshima Station.
During the Battle, the Claddech Mór was crippled, losing not only her shield grid, but both Impulse power and Manoevering thrusters, necessitating a tow to the Deshima Station for the Blockade.
Repaired and refitted, she carries on her patrolling duties, however this time near the Emerald Expanse, keeping a watchful eye of any possible EDC Aggression.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 190 Meters
- Beam :: 194 Meters
- Draft :: 48 Meters
- Displacement :: 456.000 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 9.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium/Tritantium Composite
- Armour :: Ablative Armour
- Decks :: 10
- Officers :: 15
- Crew :: 45
- Evacuation Capacity :: 500