From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Nebula Class Starship
- Starship Type : Heavy Cruiser
- Registry : NCC-60537
- Constructed: Utopia Planitia
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Alpha Quadrant.
Constructed in the mid 2360s the USS Copernicus has seen duty over 20 years in regards to exploring worlds in the wake of more notable ships, performing more in-depth analyses of planets and solar systems originally earmarked by scouting ships and more 'trailblazing' Starships such as the famed USS Enterprise.
She sees service to this day, charting planetary systems not touched by the forward exploration groups, as almost an unsung hero to the scientific community for doing the rest of the 'unglamorous' work of the Scientific and Exploration community.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 442.23 Meters
- Width :: 318.11 Meters
- Height :: 130.43 meters
- Displacement :: 3,575,000 metric tons Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 6.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium/Tritantium Composite
- Armour :: None
- Decks :: 32
- Crew :: 780
- Evacuation Capacity :: 1000