From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Nebula Class Starship
- Starship Type : Heavy Cruiser
- Registry : NCC-608460
- Constructed: Cascadia Shipyards
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Delta Quadrant.
- Captain: Palamina Godwin
The USS Darwin is a Nebula Class Heavy Cruiser that was constructed at Cascadia Shipyards. One of the models of newer Nebula constructed for United Federation Starfleet and launched under the command of Captain Palamina Godwin, the USS Darwin was assigned exploration duties of the previously uncharted Sector 000A with a fully equipped civilian-led team of botanists and geological experts.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 442.23 Meters
- Width :: 318.11 Meters
- Height :: 130.43 meters
- Displacement :: 3,575,000 metric tons Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 6.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium/Tritantium Composite
- Armour :: None
- Decks :: 32
- Crew :: 780
- Evacuation Capacity :: 1000
The USS Darwin is equipped with a multi-spectral planetary sensor package located in the Mission Pod.