From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Galaxy Class Starship
- Starship Type : Explorer & Dreadnought
- Registry : NCC-61928 (NPC)
- Constructed: Utopia Planitia
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Astraios Colony
- Captain: Genny7 Markus, David7 Bravin
The USS Neil Armstrong was so named for the famed Terran Astronaut, the commander of the team that first set foot on Luna.
Built in the late 2370s, she saw service during the Dominion War in the Ninth Fleet, part of the task force that liberated Deep Space Nine. Taking significant damage, almost to the point of being scrapped, she was taken back to Utopia Planitia for refit, and is currently amongst the first in line for a handful of Galaxy-Class Starships to be Refitted to the new Tri-Nacelle 'Entente'-Class Refits. In 2387 She was diverted to the Astraios Colony in the Gamma Quadrant, to replace the lost USS Huitzilopochtli, where she serves to this day.
In 2412 the Armstrong underwent extensive refit to bring her to the level of Celestial Class.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 642 Meters
- Beam :: 464 Meters
- Draft :: 195 Meters
- Displacement :: 4.960.000 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: Mission Dependent
- Hull Type :: Duranium Microfoam & Tritanium Plates
- Decks :: 42
- Officers :: 375
- Crew :: 625
- Evacuation Capacity :: 15.000
- UFS Starships of this Class
- Upgrades to Celestrial-class effective 140105.