From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Nebula Class Starship
- Starship Type : Heavy Cruiser
- Registry : NCC-60927
- Constructed: Cascadia Shipyards
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Delta Quadrant.
Named for highly influential inventor Nikola Tesla, the USS Tesla has been dedicated to scientific discovery since her construction in the early 2380s.
She currently serves as a deep-space exploration and scientific analysis and studies ship, and her crew has been noted as being well-versed in exploring alien technologies and determining their usage.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 442.23 Meters
- Width :: 318.11 Meters
- Height :: 130.43 meters
- Displacement :: 3,575,000 metric tons Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 6.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium/Tritantium Composite
- Armour :: None
- Decks :: 32
- Crew :: 780
- Evacuation Capacity :: 1000