From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Luna Class Starship
- Starship Type : Deep Space Science Vessel
- Registry : NCC-
- Constructed: Utopia Planitia
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Alpha Quadrant.
The USS Tethys is part of the current ongoing surge of exploration and scientific investigation mandated by Starfleet Command, alongside one of her sister ships, the USS Titan.
In the wake of the disastrous Hobus Supernova, the USS Tethys is currently performing scientific surveys of any and all affected star systems
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 454 Meters
- Width :: 204 Meters
- Height :: 81 meters
- Displacement :: 3,000,000 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 6.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium/Tritantium Composite
- Armour :: None
- Decks :: 17
- Crew :: 280
- Evacuation Capacity :: 1000
The USS Tethys is currently outfitted with a specialized mission pod designed to investigate the effects of Supernovas on planetary and other stellar bodies.