Asst. Director of Curriculum Development
From UFStarfleet LCARS
The Assistant Director of Curriculum Development is responsible for supporting the Director in the management of new class production, and existing class revisions and all related processes. The position reports to the Director of Curriculum Development.
- Creation and maintenance of departmental processes and procedures.
- Processing and preparation of new class materials to predefined standards
- Processing and preparation of revised class materials to predefined standards
- Maintanance of all College, School, and Class material on the Wiki.
- Advising potential and existing authors on class writing
- Teaching at UFSA
- Moderating Curriculum Development Forums
- Attendance of official UFS Academy functions is mandatory!
- 081008 to 090127 - T'Rennek Yuitza
- 090813 to 091227 - Rosine Heinkel
- Command Protocols I: Starship & Starbase Command
- Effective Delegation
- Federation Law 101
- Instructor Training - UFSA
- Interpersonal Communications
- Introduction to Leadership
- Introduction to United Federation Starfleet
- Introduction to the United Federation of Planets
- Introduction to UFS Academy
- History of UFS
- History of UFS II
- Protocols and Procedures
- Simulator Training 4hrs min
- UFS Ethics
These classes must be taken within 30 days of taking the billet
- Bridge Duty Stations
- Introduction to UFS Operations
- Orders and Directives
- Prime Directive I
- Prime Directive II
Suggestions (Not Required)
- Excellent command of written English.
- Active Academy Instructor
- Must have passed a good number of classes from a wide range of colleges
- Authored an Academy class