From UFStarfleet LCARS
A pilot who has graduated from Starfleet Academy, but has not “graduated” from the Starfighter Command Training Group. This billet is given to those SFC personnel who are part of the Starfighter Command branch, but who have not completed all required courses for their requested billet. These personnel are assigned to the Training Group division.
This is a Starfighter Command Headquarters Billet.
Personnel: Junior Pilot
- Take all required classes for the requested billet as soon as possible. Once all required classes and other requirements for the billet are achieved, the Junior Pilot will “graduate” from the Training Group and be assigned that billet (if available).
- Compete in Training Group projects and tournaments as required (if required) and/or if time allows. This will ensure Junior Pilots have fun in their billet.
- Inform the Commander, Training Group when you have completed all requirements for your billet.
- Other duties, as assigned by any Training Squadron CO, Training Squadron XO, the Commander, Training Group or Vice Commander, Training Group.
Academic (Mandatory Classes)
- Introduction to UF Starfleet
- Protocols and Procedures
- History of UFS
- Introduction to the United Federation of Planets
- Introduction to UFS Starfighter Command (SFC)
- Interpersonal Communications
- Bridge Duty Stations
- Basic Flight
2nd Lieutenant or Airman Basic