M-35 Ballistic Pistol
From UFStarfleet LCARS
Projectile sidearm developed for the Marine Corp in 2340 with the development of miniaturized replication technology.
Developed by the Marine Corp to combat energy suppression technology and personal force fields.
Uses the Omni III power cell to power a miniaturized replicator that creates rounds for the weapon to fire.
- Mark I - Prototype failed due to flaws in the power system with the replicator.
- Mark II - Prototype to test new replicator and power system, successful.
- Mark III - First production unit, limited run.
- Mark IV - Upgrade for easier production, mass produced.
- Mark V - Modifications to increase accuracy and decrease power drain.
- Mark VI - Upgrade to Omni III Power Cell and modification to increase accuracy.