From UFStarfleet Wiki
|*Class: Class K (Adaptable)|
|*Location: Pinastri Sector, Delta Quadrant|
|*Star System: Pinastri Star System|
|*Species of Note:Primitive single-celled organisms|
|*Faction Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet|
|Pinastri VI is an barren uninhabited Adaptable planet.|
- classification: Class K
- distance from sun: 3.5 AU
- diameter: 25000 km
- gravity: 1.6
- atmosphere: dense, carbon dioxide/methane/oxygen
- weather system: heavy pressures, cloud systems wit sulphur rains
- temp.: -120C to -20C
- surface: barren surface, active vulcano's.
- lifeforms: primitive single-celled organisms
- tech. level: none
- specials: this planet can be colonized by pressure domes.
History of planet
Its surface is barren, with very little water. There is evidence of primitive single celled lifeforms on the planet, and if necessary could be colonised through the use of pressure domes.