From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Starship Class :: Cheyenne Class Starship
- Starship Type :: Light Cruiser
- Registry :: NCC 73---
- Constructed :: Utopia Planitia
- Afilliation :: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment :: Delta Quadrant
- Captain []
The USS Warner is seen as something of an unlucky vessel amongst its crew. She has seen decades of service inside Starfleet, but has had a number of catastrophic, if not embarrassing accidents and incidents.
Since the Dominion War she may have shaken off that image for a little time, its 'accident prone' crew seeming to have been prepared over the years to expect the unexpected, allowing her to survive the near-impossible during some of the battles she was involved in.
Transferred to the Delta Quadrant in the mid 2380s, the USS Warner continues that trend somewhat, the occasional tale of unfortunate accidents and strange mishaps still pervading to this day, however many Operations and Engineering offices and Enlisted crew who have served a tour of duty aboard that ship have often been commended on following vessels for quick thinking and unorthodox but brilliant methods of preventing certain mishaps during emergency situations.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 394 Meters
- Beam :: 250 Meters
- Draft :: 134 Meters
- Displacement :: 1,500,000 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: Mission Dependant
- Hull Type :: Duranium Hull
- Decks :: 18
- Officers :: 50
- Crew :: 250
- Evacuation Capacity :: 850
UFS Starships of this Class