From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Intrepid Class Starship
- Starship Type : Light Phaser Cruiser
- Registry : NCC-
- Constructed: Utopia Planitia
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Delta Quadrant.
Assigned to the Delta Quadrant as part of the Second Phase of colonization, the USS Wright was an 'ideal choice' to 'ease in' the idea of Federation presence to the region, what with the events surrounding the USS Voyager making the ship design itself already being easily identifiable with the Federation.
Built in 2371, the USS Wright was one of the 'batch' of Intrepid Class Starships designed to explore the regions of the galaxy, and had explored a number of Star systems in its initial voyages, until her inclusion in the Pinastri Colonization fleets.
Currently she is helping reconnect with some of the friendlier races in the Delta Quadrant, originally met by the crew of her sister-ship, the Voyager.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 343 Meters
- Width :: 133 Meters
- Height :: 66 meters
- Displacement :: 700,000 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 4.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium/Tritantium Composite
- Armour :: 12mm Ablative Plating
- Decks :: 15
- Crew :: 150
- Evacuation Capacity :: 1000