From UFStarfleet Wiki
POSITION RETIRED AS OF 130617
The Head of UF Starfleet Operations or Branch Commander is the commanding officer of the branch. Among several responsibilities, the Branch Commander is responsible for the management of roster, maintenance of promotion records, courses, delegation of activities and reporting to the Chief of UF Starfleet Operations.
- RolePlay your position as Branch Commander of Starfleet Operations.
- Make contact with Ship & Station Commanders to encourage handing out awards to Branch Members.
- Supervision of course's created by Starfleet Academy.
- Maintain promotion records for all the members under your command.
- Updating and Maintaining the LCARS Database for UF Starfleet Operations.
- Participation in group functions, such as ceremonies.
- Involvement daily activities around the sim facilities (mingling, being available).
- Staff motivation.
- Make contact with those whom you have not had contact with in 7 days or greater.
- Monthly Reporting to the UF Starfleet Chief of Staff.
- Serve as an example of a good Starfleet Officer.
- Investigate Member Problems and work to a solution as quickly as possible.
- Work towards Member Retention through regular contact and problem Solving.
- Keep records on a spreadsheet detailing the reasons for a Members departure.
- Recruit for UF Starfleet Operations.
- Work towards overall Branch staffing goals.
- Hand down projects from Starfleet Command to the Vice Head of UFS Operations.
- Ensure that all Branch Members have the opportunity to RP at least once per month.
- Develop new material and courses for the College of Operations of UF Starfleet Operations.
- Maintain Monthly Meetings for the entirety of the Branch.
- Maintenance of Branch groups in ALL Metaverses (through delegation)
- Bridge Duty Stations
- History of UF Starfleet
- Interpersonal Communications
- Intro to Leadership
- Intro to United Federation of Planets
- Intro to UF Starfleet
- Intro to UF Starfleet Academy
- Intro to UF Starfleet Command
- Intro to UF Starfleet Communications
- Intro to UF Starfleet Operations
- Personal & Intraship Communications
- Phaser Safety
- Phaser Type II Proficiency
- Protocols and Procedures
- Simulator Training (16 Hours Minimum)
- UF Starfleet Ethics
- Alien Languages 101
- Basic Flight
- Chain of Command
- Effective Delegation
- Federation Law
- Instructor Training
- Orders and Directives
- Pre Flight
- Subspace Communication
Recommended (Not Required)
- Minimum 1 Year Time in Service
- Prior Command Experiance
Recommended (Not Required)
Minimum Time in Service UFS requires a minimum Time in Service of 12 months consecutive active service
- 2381 - Mike Calhoun - 061031 to 070222
- 2382 - Darren Reiner - 070222 to XXXXXX
- 2382 - Mike Calhoun - XXXXXX to 071110
- 2382 - Lourdes Laysan - 071101 to 080106
- 2383 - Zed Drebin - 080107 to 080602
- 2383 - Taylorholic Durant - 080603 to 091101
- 2384 - Tammy Durant - 091101 to 100918
- 2385 - Hanna Kestrel - 100918 to 110409
- 2386 - Nabuleone Rhode - 110528 - 111211
- 2388 - Madadh Magic - 130118 - Present