Sector 001 Awards Program
From UFStarfleet Wiki
Individual Achievement Awards
- Scripting Achievement Award - Presented to individuals who have used scripting in new and innovative ways to help develop tools for the use of Starfleet.
- The Prim Award - Presented to individuals who have used building in new and innovative ways to help develop sims for the use of Starfleet.
- Cascadia Achievement Award - Presented to people who have made items of outstanding quality and durability for Starfleet use or have created items of new and/or outstanding designs ((ie: texturing)) for items used by Starfleet.
- Okuda Award - Named after a famous 20th century Earth designer, this is awarded once per year to individuals who have created the year's greatest design in Item Forging, Scripting, or Texturing; for items used by UFS.
- Daystrom Engineering Award - Presented to Engineers who have demonstrated their loyalty to both the Branch and The whole of the UFS, by creating RP scenarios, or adding to the overall RP experience in the UFS.
- Medical Cross - Presented to medical officers and enlisted for their outstanding contribution to UFS Medical Branch Must be an active member of UF Starfleet Medical for at least 1 year.
- Galaxy Award - The Galaxy Award is presented to UF Starfleet Science Officers and enlisted who contributed to the development of Science projects or added significant amounts of information to the Science LCars. This award can also be presented to members from other branches who've contributed greatly to the UF Starfleet Science Branch.
- Relativity Award - The Relativity Award is presented to for achievement within ones own Division or Department of Science. This is awarded by the Head of UFS Science to the individual they believe best embodies this on a monthly basis. to be a recipient individuals must have been active, and contributed greatly to UFS Science.
- Spock Ribbon of Science - Awarded to the member of UFS Science who has most embodied the legacy set by Ambassador Spock in the field of science.
- Karagite Order of Heroism - Presented to UF Starfleet Security officers and enlisted who went above and beyond the scope of their duties. They endeavor in all their actions to proudly represent the security branch and are a sterling example for others to follow. Must be an active member of the UF starfleet security Branch for at least 1 year.
- Chekov Award of Dedication - Given to the Security personnel who have devoted their time and dedication to making the security branch better. Must be an active member of the UF starfleet security Branch for at least 1 year.
Sector 001 Roleplay Awards
- Fleet Engineering Proficiency Award - Engineers aboard stations or ships of the line for outstanding performance in their job.
- Golden Heart - Presented to medical officers and enlisted for demonstration of excellence in the field of medicine.
- Hypospray Ribbon - Presented to medical officers and enlisted for demonstration of superior knowledge of UFS Medical tools and terminology.
- Rapid Response Award - Given to the Medical personnel whose attention to duty inspires those around them. To be granted this award, there must be at least a 6-month history of rapid response during medical emergencies, be it aboard a ship or station of the line.
- Data Award - Awarded to Operations Officers who show calm in the face of danger as well as regularly and routinely complete ship's/station's duties with excellence.
- Harry Kim Award - Awarded to Operations Officers who are able to deal with difficult and unusual situations to ensure the safety and security for the entire crew.
- Omega Cross - Presented to those helmsmen or shuttle pilots who stay attention even at the direst hours. These individuals stay around when consequences are harsh and remain loyal to their captains until the end.
- Defense Distinguished Service Medal - Presented for exceptionally distinguished performance of duty contributing to defense of United Federation Starfleet Planets and allies.
- Red Shirt Award - The Red Shirt Award is presented to UF Starfleet Security Personnel to recognize hard work and sacrifice that may arise as they protect their crew and fellow UFS members.
- Tactical Excellence - The Tactical Excellence Ribbon is awarded to security personnel whose strategies and plans for action have brought about a more favorable resolution to conflicts or strife that may arise on a day to day basis as they perform their duties. The recipients of this award are levelheaded and able to stay calm in the face of disarray continually working for the betterment of those around them as they go throughout their duties and missions.
- Silver Shield - Given to Security personnel who immerse themselves in their duties. These individuals contribute through direct involvement in the planning and execution ensuring the protection of those around them.
- The Brig Award - The Brig Award is presented to UFS Security personnel whose dedication has prevented crimes or attacks against United Federation Starfleet. These individuals have performed their duty and done their best to ensure that their crew members are safe from any nefarious acts brought against UFS.
- Combat Service Ribbon - The Combat Service Ribbon is awarded to those who have actively participated in ground, air or space combat. The Combat Service Ribbon is also awarded to UFS Allies when operating under the control of UF Starfleet Forces.
- Shooting Star - Awarded to those members of UFS Science who have advanced and furthered the goals of United Federation Starfleet through their research.
- Einstein Ribbon of Scientific Achievement - Awarded to the officer who has best exemplified what UFS Science has to offer. This individual must have have been a UFS Science officer for a minimum of one year and contributed greatly to further scientific goals in the Delta Quadrant.
- Cochrane Award - Awarded to those members of UFS Science who have made significant discoveries in the fields of research experiments, first contact, or missions designed to further the scope of United Federation Starfleet's understanding. In order to be considered for this award, recipients must have been active and involved in activities or research over a long period of time.
- Leonard McCoy Achievement Ribbon - Named after Admiral Leonard H. McCoy, Surgeon General Starfleet Medical. This is awarded to any member of the medical staff who has shown an outstanding commitment to their work. Must be an active member of UF Starfleet Medical for at least 1 year.
- Distinguished Medical Award - Presented to medical officers and enlisted for outstanding service in the field of medicine Must be an active member of UF Starfleet Medical for at least 1 year.
- LaForge Award - TBA
- Montgomery Scott Award - Named after Captain Montgomery Scott, this award is the centerpiece of the Starfleet Corps of Engineer's honors system and recognizes outstanding achievements, dedication to Starfleet, and service to the Federation. This is awarded once per year.
- Jefferies Award - TBA
- The Black Knight - Awarded to those who perform both Field operations and Covert operations for the Intelligence Branch so that critical information can be obtained. These individuals risk their lives, often behind enemy lines and without support in order to accomplish their missions.
- The Langley Award - Awarded to those who work tirelessly to analyze, compile and collaborate data collected by the Intelligence Branch so that accurate, critical information can be presented to UFS Command. These individuals do not compromise their morals to go along with a popular concept and have been loyal to United Federation Starfleet throughout their service.
- Citation of Conspicuous Gallantry - Presented to starfleet officers who distinguish themselves by heroism, outstanding achievement, or gallant service that involves the saving of a life or lives.
- Grankite Order of Tactics - Awarded for superior use of tactics against an opposing force. This award can apply to ground combat as well as space combat.